Account Notifications are messages that inform you about updates to the account. You can view things such as Pending Customer Appointments that need to be approved or denied, Low Inventory Product Warnings, Appointment Requests from customers, and Waitlist Notifications and Requests.
To view or dismiss account notifications in the account, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions.
On the Mobile Version
1. Log in. Then tap the Notifications icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Dismiss to remove a notification. Tap on the notification itself to view more details.
On the Desktop Version
Your account notifications appear on the right side of the screen once you log into Vagaro. You also can click on the bell icon at the top of the screen to view all your notifications.
2. Click on the X near the top of the screen to dismiss all notifications.
3. Click View your progress to finish completing your business profile. Click this link for more information on how to update your business profile: How to Edit Your Business Profile. This notification will disappear once your profile is completed.
4. You can see any requested appointments that need to be approved.
5. Click View to update each item. These notifications will disappear once the items have been updated.