This article will go over how to view your push notification history in Vagaro. Push notifications are messages that are sent directly from the Vagaro app. Both customers and employees receive notifications when appointments are booked, changed, and confirmed. Reminder notifications are also sent. Read the article below to see how to view your push notification history.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Push Notification History.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates you want to include in the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under Service Providers to select the service provider. Click Check All to include all employees in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. The report will provide details on the following:
- The date the notification was sent.
- The notification type. The icon with the checkmark indicates that a notification was sent after the appointment was booked. A box icon means that a notification was sent after a customer arrived at the appointment and checked in. A clock icon indicates that a notification was sent after an appointment was changed or moved to a different time.
- The service provider who conducted the service.
- The notification details.
- Options to delete notifications individually.
6. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy. Notice you also have an option to delete multiple notifications at once. Just click on the checkbox next to each notification. Then, click the Delete button at the bottom of the screen to remove the selected items.