Push notifications are messages that come directly from Vagaro. Both customers and employees receive notifications when appointments are booked or updated, but the Push Notification History Report only tracks messages sent to employees.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Push Notification History on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
Let's get started!
Viewing the Push Notification History
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Push Notification History on the left sidebar under Messaging/Billing.
3. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply.
4. The report will provide details on the following:
- The date the notification was sent.
- The notification type. The icon with the checkmark indicates that a notification was sent after the appointment was booked. A box icon means that a notification was sent after a customer arrived at the appointment and checked in. A clock icon indicates that a notification was sent after an appointment was changed or moved to a different time.
- The service provider who received the notification.
- The notification details.
- Options to delete notifications individually.
5. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.
You can also delete multiple notifications at once. Click the checkbox for each item on the left side. Then click the Delete button at the bottom of the screen.