How to Apply Discounts When Checking Out a Customer
To apply discounts to services and products, follow these steps.
- Select Checkout at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer as well as the service or product. Then, apply the discount. You can enter a discount as a percentage or a dollar amount.
If you're using the web version, you can even apply one discount to all services and products.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap Shopping Cart after selecting the service.
4. Tap on the service.
5. Tap None to enter the discount.
6. Tap on the $ option to enter a discount based on a dollar amount. Notice the Price Afer Discount updates automatically.
7. Tap on the % option to enter a discount based on a percentage. Notice the Price Afer Discount changes automatically.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
9. Notice that the discount has been added. Tap Save.
10. You'll be able to see the discounted price. Tap Done when you're finished.
11. The discount has been applied to the payment on the checkout screen. Tap Checkout after entering the payment.
On the Web Version
1. Click Checkout.
2. Click All Customers. Enter the customer's name. Then, select the name once it appears below.
3. Locate the Discount option in the middle of the screen. Then, enter the discount in the box next to the price. Click $ to apply a dollar discount. Click % to apply the discount as a percentage of the cost. Click Apply to All to apply the discount to all services and products on the checkout screen.
4. The Due amount changes to reflect the discount. You also can edit discounts individually by entering the number in the box.
5. Enter the payment. Then, click Checkout.