To run an inventory sales reports on items that are in your current stock, click Reports at the top of the screen. Click Current Stock. Select the date range as well as the filters you want to apply. Then click Run Report.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Current Stock.
2. You don't have to worry about selecting a date range since it is based on current stock.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the brand. Click ALL to include all brands in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to include the product type. Click ALL to include all product types in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to select the specific product. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The report will display the following:
- Brand names.
- Product types.
- The quantity of each brand.
- The low quantity alert for each brand.
- The business cost for each brand.
- The potential sale of each brand.
- The profit margin percentage for each brand.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.