The Current Stock Report shows you all the products that are currently in stock on the Inventory Management List. You can see the total remaining quantity for each item, the low quantity alert that's been set for each product, the total business cost, as well as the total amount of sales you can potentially earn once the items are sold.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Current Stock on the left side of the page.
- Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
Running a Current Inventory Stock Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Current Stock on the left sidebar under Inventory.
2. Don't worry about selecting a date range since it is based on current stock. You can also filter the report by Brand and Product Type.
3. Click Advanced Filters to select a specific product you want to view. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you're ready.
5. The report will show the following for each product:
- Brand name.
- The vendor that's been assigned to the product.
- The product type.
- The total remaining quantity for each product.
- The low quantity alert that's been set for each item. The low quantity warning is a notification that lets you know when a product is running low in quantity. You can assign this to any product you add to or edit on the Inventory Management List.
- The total business cost for each product.
- The potential sale for each product.
- The profit margin percentage for each item.
6. At the bottom of the screen, click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.