How Do I Show My Services Online?
Making your services and classes available for booking online is simple in Vagaro. Follow the steps below to learn how to do this on the Vagaro Pro App as well as on the web version.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service Menu.
4. Select the service.
5. Tap Edit.
6. Tap to show the service and its price online. The red color means that the option has been enabled, meaning customers will be able to book the service on your website.
7. Tap Save.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings. Then, click Service/Class Menu.
2. Locate the class. Then, click on the edit icon.
3. When showing a class online, click on the checkbox under Show Class Online.
4. Click Save. The class will be available for customer booking once this action is performed.
5. When showing a service online, locate the service. Then, click on the edit icon.
6. Click on the checkboxes to show the service as well as the price online. This will allow the customer to book the service as well as see its price on your website.
7. Notice you also can select to include the service as an Outcall/Mobile Service or a service that can be done outside of the business location.
7. Click Save when you are finished. The service will be available for customer booking once this action is performed.