The Sales by Type Report allows you to see the total profit you're earning for each sold product, per product type. You can also see the profit margin percentage and if any points were redeemed during the sales.
- Click Reports.
- Select Sales By Type under Inventory.
- Click the drop-down under Date Range to see your product sales within a specific date range.
- Under Brand, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a specific brand.
- Under Product Type, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a specific product type, set by you.
- Click Advanced Filters and then the Product drop-down list to select a product for the report or accept the default setting of All products.
- Click Run Report when you're ready.
The report will show the following:
- The type of each product that was sold
- The available quantity for each product
- The total business cost for each item
- The total Sales Price or total sales for each product type
- The profit that was earned for each product that was sold
- The profit margin percentage for each sold item
- The number of points that were redeemed during the sale
- Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.