The Sales by Type Report allows you to see the total profit you're earning for each product that is sold, per product type. You also can see the profit margin percentage as well as if any points were redeemed during the sales.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Sales By Type on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying all the search filters you want to use.
Sales by Type Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Sales By Type on the left side of the page under Inventory.
2. Click the drop-down under Date Range to see your product sales within a specific date range. You can also filter the report by Brand and Product Type.
3. Click Advanced Filters to filter the report by a specific product. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you're ready.
5. The report will show the following:
- The brand of each product that was sold.
- The available quantity for each product.
- The total business cost for each item.
- The total Sales Price or total sales for each product type.
- The profit that was earned for each product that was sold.
- The profit margin percentage for each sold item.
- The number of points that were redeemed during the sale.
Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.