Run detailed sales reports on all the product types in your inventory. Read the article below for more information.
How to Run Sales Reports on Product Types Video
1. Click Reports. Then, click Sales By Type.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the brand. Click ALL to include all brands in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the product type. Click All to include all product types.
5. Click Advanced Filters to select a product. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The report will show the following:
- The product type name.
- The quantity of each product type.
- The business cost for each product type.
- The sales price of each product type.
- The profit gained for each product type.
- The profit margin percentage for each product type.
- The points redeemed for each product type.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.