A Combined Inventory Report includes multiple reports, including the Inventory Summary, Sales by Brand, Sales by Type, and Current Stock. You specifically can track the total amount of sales you're generating as well as stay abreast of the status of the Inventory.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory Combined Report on the left side of the page.
- After selecting the filters you want to use, click Run Report. Then you're set! You can also export the report to an Excel sheet or print a paper copy.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top. Then select Inventory Combined Report on the left side of the screen.
2. To view products during a specific date range, click the drop-down under Date Range. Then select the dates you prefer. You can also filter the report by Brand and Product Type to include these items in the report.
3. Click Advanced Filters to filter the report by Vendor, Product, or by a specific report category since this is a combined inventory report.
4. Once you're finishing applying all the filters you want to use, click Run Report.
5. You can see a variety of reports, including:
- Inventory summary. Click this link to learn more.
- Sales by brand. Click this link to learn more.
- Sales by type. Click this link to learn more.
- Current stock. Click this link for more.
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.