A Combined Inventory Report includes multiple reports, including the Inventory Summary, Sales by Brand, Sales by Type, and Current Stock. You specifically can track the total amount of sales for each product as well as track the status of all your Inventory items.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory Combined Report on the left side of the page.
- After selecting the filters you want to use, click Run Report.
Viewing the Combined Inventory Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Inventory Combined Report on the left side of the screen.
2. To view products that were sold during a specific date range, click the drop-down under Date Range. Then select the dates you prefer. You can also filter the report by Brand and Product Type to include these items in the report.
3. Click Advanced Filters to filter the report by Vendor, Product, or by a specific report category since this is a combined inventory report.
4. Click Run Report once you're finishing applying all the filters you want to use.
5. The Combined Report includes the following report categories:
- Inventory summary. Click this link to learn more.
- Sales by brand. Click this link to learn more.
- Sales by type. Click this link to learn more.
- Current stock. Click this link for more.
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.