Run detailed sales reports on all the different brands in your inventory. Read the article below for more information.
1. Click Reports. Next, click Sales by Brand.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Brand. Click ALL to include all brands in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Product Type. Click ALL to include all product types in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to select a specific product. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The report will display the following:
- The brand names.
- The quantity of each brand.
- The business cost for each brand.
- The sales price of each brand.
- The total profit for each brand.
- The profit margin percentage for each brand (the profit divided by the business cost).
- The points redeemed for each brand.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.