The Inventory Summary Report includes a great breakdown of the status of the current Inventory List.
To run this report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Inventory Summary on the left side of the page.
- Click Run Report once you're finished adding the filters you want to apply.
Running an Inventory Summary Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Inventory Summary on the left side of the page.
2. To narrow the report to a specific date range, click the drop-down under Date Range. Then select the dates you prefer. This allows you to view the report within the date you set. You can also filter the report by Brand and Product Type.
3. Click Advanced Filters to filter the report by a specific product. Click ALL to include all products in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you're finished selecting the filters you want to use.
5. The report will display the following:
- Inventory items that were purchased.
- Items that were lost.
- Items that were damaged.
- Items that were expired.
- Items that were sold.
- Items that were refunded.
- Items that were for business use only, meaning they were not displayed on the checkout screen nor sold to customers.
- Items that are in the current stock.
- Items that were unsold during the selected date range.
- Items that were in stock during the selected date range.
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.