The New Vs. Returning Customer Report allows you to track all new and returning customers at the business. You can also track the total number of in-house and online clients who have booked during a date range, set by you. To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click New Vs Returning on the left side of the page.
- Click Run Report after adding the search filters you want to apply.
New and Returning Customers Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select New Vs Returning on the left side under Customers.
2. Select a Date Range. Then select the Service Providers you want to include in the report. Under Customer, select the client you want to include in the report.
3. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
4. Click Run Report once you've added the filters you want to apply.
5. The report shows you the number of:
- In-House New Clients = New customers who have been booked at the store location.
- In-House Returning = Returning customers who have been booked at the store location.
- Online-New = New customers who have booked online.
- Online-Returning = Returning customers who have booked online.
6. Click Grid View to view the report in a table format. Under Hide Legend, you can view the report by month, day or week.
Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.