The New Vs Returning Customer Report allows you to track all new and returning customers at the business. You can also track the total number of in-house and online clients booked during a selected date range.
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select New Vs Returning on the left side under Customers.
2. Select a Date Range and Service Providers to include in the report. Under Customer, select the customer types to include.
3. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
4. Click Run Report.
5. The report shows you the number of:
- In-House New = New customers booked at the store location
- In-House Returning = Returning customers, booked at the store location
- Online-New = New customers who have booked online
- Online-Returning = Returning customers who have booked online
6. Click Grid View to view the report in a table format. Under Hide Legend, you can view the report by month, day, or week.
Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.