Run detailed reports and keep track of all new and returning customers who book with your business in Vagaro. Read the article below for more information on how to run this customer report.
1. Click Reports. Then, click New Vs Returning.
2. Click on the box on the left side to select the Date Range for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click All to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The New Vs. Returning customer report will provide info on the following:
- In-House New = New customers who have been booked directly by your business.
- In-House Returning = Returning customers who have been booked directly by your business.
- Online-New = New customers who have booked a service directly online.
- Online-Returning = Returning customers who have booked a service directly online.
8. Click on the drop-down menu to view the report by month, day or week.
9. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
10. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. Notice you also have options below to export the report or print a copy for your records.