The Appointment Summary Report provides a detailed list of different appointment statuses. You specifically can view the total number of canceled, denied, deleted, no-show, completed and pending appointments at the business. To explore this feature in more detail, follow the steps below.
1. Click Reports. Next, click Appointments Summary.
2. Click on the box on the left side to set the Date Range.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees as well as all appointment statuses in the report. You also can select statuses individually.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The report will provide detailed information on the following:
- Canceled appointments.
- Deleted appointments.
- Denied appointments.
- No-show appointments.
- Appointments that were completed or checked out
- Appointments, in which the services are pending.
8. Click the Week drop-down menu to view the report by the week, month or day.
9. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF.
10. Click Print to get a physical copy.
11. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. Notice you also can export or print the report.