The Appointment Summary Report provides a detailed list of the number of appointments you've had, based on status. You specifically can view the total number of canceled, denied, deleted, no-show, completed and pending appointments at the business. To explore this feature in more detail, follow the steps below.
1. Click Reports. Next, click Appointments Summary.
2. Click on the box on the left side to set the Date Range.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees as well as select the appointment statuses you want to include in the report.
6. Click Run Report once you add the filters you want to use.
7. The report will show you the number of:
- Canceled appointments.
- Deleted appointments.
- Denied appointments.
- No-show appointments.
- Completed or checked out appointments.
- Pending appointments that haven't been checked out.
8. Click the Week drop-down menu to view the report by the week, month or day.
9. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF.
10. Click Print to get a paper copy.
11. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. Notice you can also export or print the report.