The Source Report allows you to see where all your bookings are coming from. For example, you can see if an appointment was booked in-house or from the Vagaro business account, online, from a specific device, the widget, custom website, online booking page or even from a specific platform such as Yelp, Google, Instagram, or Facebook.
To get started, follow the steps below!
1. Click Reports. Then click Source.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report.
6. The report provides information on where your bookings are coming from. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
Remember In-House appointments are appointments that are specifically booked in your Vagaro account. Online appointments are appointments that are booked on a separate page or website.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report.