The Source Report allows you to see where all your bookings are coming from. You can specifically see if an appointment was booked at the store location or from an online platform such as your widget, your custom website, your online booking page, Yelp, Google, Instagram, or Facebook.
To get started, follow the steps below!
1. Click Reports. Then click Source.
2. Under Date Range, click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report. This allows you to see your bookings within the date you set.
3. Under Service Providers, select the service providers whose bookings you want to see. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Under Customer, select the customer whose bookings you want to view. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report.
6. The report provides information on where your bookings are coming from. In-House appointments are appointments that are booked at the store location. Online appointments are appointments that are booked online, including your online booking page.
Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report.