The Source Report allows you to see where all your bookings are coming from. For example, you'll be able to see if an appointment was booked from you Vagaro account (in-house), online, from a specific device, your widget, your custom website or booking page or even from a specific medium such as Yelp, Google, Instagram, or Facebook.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Source.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report.
6. The report provides information on where your bookings are coming from. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
Remember In-House appointments are appointments that are specifically booked in your Vagaro account. Online appointments are appointments that are booked on a separate page or website.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report.