The Rebooking Report allows you to run detailed reports on the booking and rebooking performances of all your employees.
To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Rebooking on the left side of the page.
- After filtering the report to your liking, click Run Report.
Remember, rebooking will only show up in your Rebooking Reports if the service is rebooked today and if it's the first time you have booked or rebooked that customer. Thus, you can only have one rebooking per customer per day. If you try to rebook outside of these parameters, the booking will not be reflected in the rebooking reports.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Rebooking.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report.
6. You'll be able to view the booking and rebooking performances for each employee.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.