The Rebooking Report allows you to run detailed reports on the booking and rebooking performances of all your employees.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Rebooking on the left side of the page.
- Click Run Report after filtering the report to your liking,
*Remember, rebooking will only show up in your Rebooking Reports if the service is rebooked today and if it's the first time you have booked or rebooked that customer. Thus, you can only have one rebooking per customer per day. If you try to rebook outside of these parameters, the booking will not be reflected in the rebooking reports.
Running a Booking and Rebooking Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Rebooking on the left sidebar under Employees.
2. Under Date Range, select your preferred dates. This allows you to see the booking and rebooking performance within the dates you choose.
3. Under Service Provider, select the employees you want to include in the report. Click All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
4. Under Customer, select a customer to filter the report by the client. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Run Report when you're ready.
6. The report displays the booking and rebooking performances for each employee.
7. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.