Looking to get a report on sales trends in Vagaro? No problem. Just click Reports. Then, click Trends and you'll be able to run detailed reports within the date range you select. Read the article below for more information.
1. Click Reports. Next, click Trends.
2. Click on the Date Range box to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the Service Providers drop-down to select the service provider to include in the report. Click All Selected to include all employees.
4. Click on the Customer drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include specific Charge Types. Notice you also can include information on Past Employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
7. You'll be able to see the following on this page:
- Service, class, and product charges.
- Tips collected.
- Projected service and class sales based on appointment bookings.
The projected service and class sales are based on appointments booked or scheduled. Thus, the projected sales will decrease as services, classes, and products are sold or checked out in the system.
8. Click the drop-down menu to view the report by month, day or week.
9. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.
10. Click Grid View to change the view of the report.