The Sales Trends report allows you to see your projected service and class charges in addition to the actual sales you've had within a selected date range. This gives a clearer visual of your overall sales in Vagaro. To view your sales trends, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Trends on the left side of the screen.
- After selecting the date range and adding the filters you want to use, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Trends.
2. Select a Date Range. In the example below, we're running a sales trends report for the month of January. Click the Service Providers drop-down to select the sales of the service provider you to include in the report. Click All Selected to include all employees. Click the drop-down under Customer to run a report on a specific customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters select a specific Charge Type. For example, if you select Service Charge, you'll be able to narrow the report to just those charges within the date range you selected. Select Include Past Employees to include information about past employees in the report.
4. When you're finished adding the filters, click Run Report.
5. You'll be able to see the following on this page:
- Service, class, and product charges.
- Tips collected.
- Projected service and class sales. The projected service and class sales are based on appointments booked or scheduled. Thus, the projected sales will decrease as services, classes, and products are sold or checked out in the system.
6. Click the drop-down menu to view the report by month, day or week.
7. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.
8. Click Grid View to change the view or layout of the report to a table format. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.