To keep track of all timecard entries that are entered in the software, follow these steps:
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Time Card on the left sidebar under Employees.
2. Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see entries submitted within the period you chose.
3. Under Service Providers, select the employees you want to include in the report. This narrows the report to the time card entries of these service providers. Click Select All to include all employees in the report.
4. Select Show Only Missing Entry to only include missing timecard entries in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include entries of past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report when you're ready.
7. The timecard report displays the following:
- The Action button allows you to edit and delete timecard entries
- The date the timecard was entered (Entry Date)
- The name of the employee (Employee)
- The clock-in and clock-out times (Clock In Time and Clock Out Time)
- The number of hours the employee worked (Total Hours)
- Comments that were added to the entry (Comments)
- The individual who last edited the entry (Edited By)
8. Click Export to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.
9. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit or delete an entry. Click New Entry to record a new entry.
10. When editing an entry, click on the clock icons to select a clock-in and clock-out time. Next, enter a comment. Click Save when you are finished.