To keep track of all timecard entries that are entered in the system, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Time Card on the left side of the page under Employees.
- After selecting a date range as well as any additional filters you want to apply, click Run Report. You'll then be able to see all your time card entries based on the date range and filters you selected.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then, click Time Card.
2. Click on the box to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click Select All to include all service providers in the report.
4. Click on the checkbox to only include missing timecard entries in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The timecard report will display the following:
- The Action button, which allows you to edit and delete timecard entries.
- The date the timecard was entered.
- The name of the employee.
- The clock-in and clock-out times.
- The amount of time the employee was clocked in.
- Any comments that were made for a specific entry.
- The individual who last edited the timecard entry.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.
9. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit or delete a timecard entry. Click New Entry to add a new time card entry.
10. When editing an entry, click on the clock icons to select a clock-in and clock-out time. Next, enter a comment. Click Save when you are finished.