Run detailed reports on all employee timecards that are entered in Vagaro. Read the article below for more information.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Time Card.
2. Click on the box to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click Select All to include all service providers in the report.
4. Click on the checkbox to only include missing timecard entries in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The timecard report will display the following:
- The Action button, which allows you to edit and delete timecard entries.
- The date the timecard was entered.
- The name of the employee.
- The clock-in and clock-out times.
- The amount of time the employee was clocked in.
- Any comments that were made for a specific entry.
- The individual who last edited the timecard entry.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.
9. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit or delete a timecard entry.
10. When editing an entry, click on the clock icons to select a clock-in and clock-out time. Next, enter a comment. Click Save when you are finished.
11. Click New Entry to create a new timecard entry.
12. Click on the calendar icon to select the entry date. Click on the clock icons to select the clock-in and clock-out times. Next, enter a comment in the textbox.
13. Click Save when you are finished.