Run detailed reports on all employee sales in Vagaro. Read the article below for more information.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Sales.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu. Click Select All to include all service providers in the report. Click on a checkbox next to each service provider to select the provider individually.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Customer to select a client. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. The report will show the following:
- The name of the service provider.
- The number of appointments each service provider has had.
- The number of customers each service provider has seen.
- The total service sales for each service provider.
- The total class sales for each service provider.
- The total product sales for each service provider.
- The total amount of tips for each service provider.
- The total amount of tax applied.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a physical copy.