The Product Sales Report provides a thorough breakdown of all your product sales. You can see the total profit you earned within a date range and use a variety of filters to limit the report to specific details you want to see.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Products on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting a date range and adding your preferred filters. The filters allow you to narrow the report to the list you want to see.
Let's get started!
Product Sales Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Products on the left side.
2. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply to the report.
3. You'll be able to view the following about each product on the report:
- The brand name (Brand).
- The product name (Product).
- The product's quantity. (Quantity).
- The business cost (Cost Price).
- The price of the sale (Sales Price)
- The profit that was gained (Profit).
- The profit margin percentage.
- The number of points the customer redeemed during the purchase of a product (Points Redeemed).
4. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.