Run detailed reports on all your product sales in Vagaro. Read the article below for more information.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Products.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under Service Provider. Click on Select All to include all service providers in the report. Click on the checkbox next to a provider's name to select them individually.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Customer to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include all past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. You'll be able to view the following:
- The brand name.
- The product name.
- The product's quantity.
- The cost of business.
- The sales price.
- The profit that was gained.
- The profit margin percentage.
- The number of points redeemed from the purchase of a product.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy for your records.