To run a report on your service and class sales, just click Reports. Click Services. Then click Run Report after selecting the filters.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Services.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the provider. Click Select All to include all of the providers in the report. Click on the checkbox next to each customer to select service providers individually.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all providers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report.
7. You'll be able to view the following:
- The name of the service or class.
- The number of appointments for each service.
- The number of attendees for each class.
- The total amount of sales generated from each service and class.
- The average sales for each service and class.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.