To see all your service and class sales in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Services on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when after applying all the filters you want to use, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Services.
2. Click the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click the drop-down menu to select the provider. Click Select All to include the sales of all employees in the report. You can also select employees individually.
4. Click the drop-down menu to select the customer. This will allow you to see the total sales from a specific customer. Click Select ALL to include all clients in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Once you're finished adding the filters, click Run Report.
7. You'll be able to view the following:
- The name of the service or class.
- The number of appointments for each service.
- The number of attendees in each class.
- The total amount of sales generated from each service and class.
- The average sales for each service and class.
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.