The Payment Distribution Report shows you all the payment types you've processed in the software. You can specifically see your total cash, check, and credit card transactions as well as other types of payments.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Payment Distribution on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting the search filters you want to apply.
Running a Payment Distribution Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Payment Distribution on the left sidebar under Sales.
2. Click the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click the drop-down menu under Service Providers to select the service providers you want to include in the report. Click Select All to include all employees.
4. Click the drop-down menu under Customer to select the customer. Click Select All to include all clients in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters. Then select Include Past Employee to include sales from past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report when you're ready.
7. You can see the following after running the report.
- The different types of payments that were accepted and processed at your business.
- The total dollar amount generated from each charge type.
- The total amount of refunds issued for each charge type.
- The total dollar amount generated from each charge type. Refunds are included in this amount.
- The total percentage of each charge type.
8. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy of the report.