Run detailed sales reports on services, classes, packages, products, gift certificates, memberships and much more in Vagaro.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Sales Summary.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under Service Providers to select the service provider. Click Select All to include all the service providers in the report. Click on the checkboxes to select providers individually.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Customer to select the customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include Tips and Past Employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report when you're finished making the selections.
7. You'll be able to view a breakdown of all your sales within the selected date range. You'll specifically be able to see:
- Sales generated from services, classes, in-house products, online products, gift certificates, packages, and memberships.
- Total discounts on services, products, gift certificates, and classes.
8. You'll also be able to see the following:
- Any tips that were included.
- IOUs that were created or cleared.
- Packages and memberships that were refunded.
- Gift certificates and packages that were redeemed.
- A points summary if you're running a points system for services and products.
- Any outstanding IOUs.
9. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.