The Cancellation-No-Shows report allows you to manage all past appointments that were denied, canceled, deleted or deemed as no-shows. You also can view the history of an appointment, including any changes in statuses.
To run this report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Cancellations and No Shows on the left side of the screen.
- After adding the search filters you want to use, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Cancellations and No Shows.
3. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report. You can also manually enter a date in the FROM and TO boxes below. You also can select a date by clicking on any of the options on the right side of the calendar. Click Submit when you are finished making the selections.
4. Click on the box under Customer to select the customer you want to include in the report. Leave the box as it is if you do not want to select a client.
5. Click on the drop-down menu under Event to filter the report by Appointments or Classes. For example, if you select Appointments, the report will only include appointments and not classes. Select All to include both items.
6. Click Advanced Filters to narrow the report, according to a specific status. This includes appointments that were cancelled, deleted, denied or no-showed. Select the specific status or click All Status to include all items in the report.
7. Once you're done adding the search filters, click Run Report.
8. The report will include the following:
- The appointment date.
- The status of the appointment.
- The date and time the status was changed.
- The employee who changed the status.
- Any comments that were added to the appointment.
- The service provider who provided the service.
- The specific service that was scheduled.
- The name of the customer.
- A link to see the Appointment History.
9. If you clicked on the link to see the Appointment History, you'll be able to see more details about the appointment. Notice you also will be able to see when the appointment was created and who it was created by.
10. Click Export to send the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.