The Cancellation and No-Shows report allow you to view and manage all past appointments that were denied, canceled, deleted or deemed as no-shows. You also can view the history of an appointment, including any changes in statuses.
To run this report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Cancellations and No Shows on the left side of the screen.
- Select Run Report after adding the appropriate search filters.
Helpful Link: How to Set a Cancellation Policy.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Cancellations and No Shows.
3. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report. Notice you also can enter a date in the FROM and TO boxes below.
4. You also can select a date by clicking on any of the options on the right side of the screen.
5. Click Submit when you are finished making the selections.
6. Click on the box under Customer to select the customer you want to include in the report.
7. Leave the box as it is if you do not want to select a customer.
8. Click on the drop-down menu under Event to filter the report by Appointments or Classes. Select All to include both items.
9. Click on Advanced Filters to narrow the report to include specific statuses. Select the specific status or click All Status to include all statuses in the report.
10. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
11. The report will include the following:
- The appointment date.
- The status of the appointment.
- The date and time the status was changed.
- The employee who changed the status.
- Any comments that were added to the appointment.
- The service provider who was scheduled to provide the service.
- The specific service that was scheduled.
- The name of the customer.
- A link to view the history of the appointment.
12. You'll be able to see the history of the appointment after clicking on the History link. Notice you also will be able to see when the appointment was created and who it was created by.
13. Click Export to export the file to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.