The Print a Daily Plan tool allows you to print out the appointment schedule for a specific day. You can print out a less detailed schedule that allows you to see the appointment summary or a more detailed report that allows you to see the customer's previous appointments and product purchases.
Printing a Daily Plan
- Hover over Calendar. Then click Print Daily Plan.
- Click the calendar icon to select a date.
- Select a Service Provider from the drop-down list or leave the default, ALL, to include all employees in the daily plan report.
- Check show customer contact info to include client contact details in the report.
- Click Print short report or Print detailed report, depending on the type of report you want, and follow your browser's print function to print a hard copy.
The short daily plan report includes the following:
- The service provider
- The time of a service or class
- Customer name
- The service or class
- The price of the service or class
- The duration of the service or class
- Resources used
- Customer's phone number
- Any comments that were added to the appointment by you or the customer
The detailed daily plan includes more detail about the customer, including previous appointments, previous products, and previous customer notes.