To print a copy of your appointments schedule in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Hover over Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Click Print Daily Plan and you're set. You'll have an option to print a more detailed plan, which provides more details about an appointment, including customer notes.
Let's get started!
1. Hover over Calendar. Next, click Print Daily Plan.
2. Select the date by clicking on the calendar icon.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider or click ALL to include all employees in the daily plan or schedule.
4. Click on the checkbox to show customer contact details in the plan.
5. Click Print short report to print a less detailed schedule.
6. Click Print detailed report to print a more in-depth daily schedule.
Below is a screenshot of how the short daily plan will appear. The report includes the following:
- The service provider who provided the service or class.
- The time of a service or class.
- The name of the customer.
- The service or class.
- The price of the service or class.
- The duration of the service or class.
- The resource used.
- The phone number of the customer.
- Any comments that were written by the customer or business.
Below is a screenshot of how the detailed daily plan will display. Notice there is much more detailed information about the customer, the notes that were entered, as well as the service or class.