The Print a Daily Plan tool allows you to print out the appointment schedule for a specific day. You can print out a less detailed schedule that allows you to see the appointment summary or a more detailed report that allows you to see the customer's previous appointments and product purchases.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Hover over Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Click Print Daily Plan and you're set. You'll have an option to print a more detailed plan, which provides more details about an appointment, including customer notes.
Let's get started!
Printing a Daily Plan
1. Hover over Calendar. Then click Print Daily Plan.
2. Select the date by clicking on the calendar icon. This allows you to see the schedule for that specific day.
3. Click on the drop-down next to Service Provider to select the employee whose schedule you want to see or click ALL to include all employees in the daily plan report.
4. Click on the checkbox next to show customer contact info to include client contact details in the report.
5. Click Print short report to print a less detailed plan.
6. Click Print detailed report to print a more in-depth daily schedule.
Below is a screenshot of how the short daily plan will appear. The report includes the following:
- The service provider who provided the service or class.
- The time of a service or class.
- The name of the customer.
- The service or class.
- The price of the service or class.
- The duration of the service or class.
- The resource that was used.
- The phone number of the customer.
- Any comments that were added to the appointment by you or the customer.
Below is a screenshot of how the detailed daily plan will display. It includes much more details about the customer, including previous appointments, previous products, and previous customer notes.