To print or email a copy of a receipt using the Vagaro Pro App or a computer, follow the steps below:
- Once you access the Checkout screen, select the gear icon to choose your tipping and receipt preferences.
- Once you're finished setting your options, select Save.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. To first set your receipt and tipping preferences, tap on the gear icon at the top of the screen once you get to the Checkout screen.
2. Tap Paper to print a physical copy. Tap Email to send an electronic copy. Tap on any of the tipping percentages to set your Tipping Options. You can select up to five.
3. Once set your tipping and receipt preferences, tap Checkout.
4. If you selected the Paper option, you'll be able to print a copy of the receipt. Tap Print Receipt. If you selected Email, a receipt will also be emailed to the customer.
5. Tap Print at the top of the screen to get a paper copy.
On the Web Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the All Customers option. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select the name once it appears below.
3. Click the gear icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen under Checkout.
4. Select Paper to print a copy or click Email to email a copy. You can also select both options. Click Ask at Checkout if you want the option to print or email the receipt after clicking Checkout when checking out a client.
5. Select Require Digital Signature require digital signatures on a touchscreen device after completing credit card transactions.
6. Once you're finished setting your tipping and receipt preferences, click Save.
7. Click OK to save the selections. Once you click OK, your receipt and tipping preferences will be applied to future checkouts.