To export your calendar and appointment schedule to an iCal or Outlook calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the view you want to export. For example, select the Month view to export the appointment schedule for that month.
- Hover over Calendar. Then click Export to iCal. It will export to an Outlook calendar if you're using a windows computer.
*Remember, you can only share your Vagaro calendar with an external calendar. It does not work both ways.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select the employees whose calendars you want to export on the left side of the screen. Then click Checked.
3. Select the view you want to export. For example, select the Month view to export the appointment schedule for that month.
*Remember, you can only export three employee calendars at a time on the Week and Month views.
4. Hover over Calendar. Then select Export to iCal. Refer to the video above to learn more on how to export the schedule to both iCal and Outlook.