Looking to share your calendar with an external calendar? You can in Vagaro. Businesses can export appointments to other external calendars such as Outlook and iCal. This way, you will be able to keep track of all your appointments across multiple mediums. Read the article below to learn more about this feature.
Please note: You can only share your Vagaro calendar with an external calendar. It does not work both ways.
1. Hover over Calendar. Click Export to iCal.
2. Click on the file once it appears below.
3. The calendar has been added to the Outlook calendar.
4. Right click on the calendar name.
5. Click Color to change the color.
6. Click Rename Calendar to give the calendar a different name.
7. Click Move Up or Move Down to move the calendar to a different position on the calendar screen.
8. Click Share to email the calendar to other users.
9. When renaming the appointment, enter the new name in the box after clicking on the Rename Calendar option, seen in the previous screenshot. Click Enter when you are done.
10. You will be able to see all of the Vagaro appointments on the Outlook Calendar. Click on one of the appointment blocks to view an appointment and make edits.
11. Once clicking on an appointment block, enter any comments in the body of the email.
12. Click on the drop-down menu with the mail icon and arrow pointing towards the right direction. Click Forward to send it to another user of an Outlook Calendar. Click Forward as iCalendar to forward the calendar in an iCal format.
13. Click Invite Attendees to email a copy of the calendar to other users.