To export your calendar and appointment schedule to an iCal or Outlook calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
- Select the view you want to export. For example, select the Month view to export the appointment schedule for that month.
- Hover over Calendar. Then click Export to iCal.
*Remember, you can only share your Vagaro calendar with an external calendar. It does not work both ways. Also note, you can only export three employee calendars at a time on the Week and Month views.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select the employees whose calendars you want to export on the left side of the screen. Then click Checked.
3. Select the view you want to export. For example, select the Month view to export the appointment schedule for that month.
*Remember, you can only export three employee calendars at a time on the Week and Month views.
4. Hover over Calendar. Then select Export to iCal.
5. Click on the file once it appears below.
6. The calendar exports to an Outlook calendar on a Windows computer. It exports to iCal if you're using a Mac.
7. Right-click on the calendar name. Then select Color to change the color. Click Rename Calendar to give the calendar a different name.
Click Move Up or Move Down to move the calendar to a different position on the calendar screen. Click Share to email the calendar to other users.
8. You can see all the Vagaro appointments on the calendar. Select one of the appointment blocks to view it and make edits.