You've signed up for Vagaro Merchant Services. Now it's time to get your free reader so you can start swiping credit cards in Vagaro. Read the article below to order your free reader today.
Please note: You can only order a free reader from a tablet or computer. You cannot do this from a phone. Also, a reader cannot be returned once the package has been opened. Any merchant accounts closed within less than a year will receive a $75 termination fee, in accordance with the cancellation policy.
Need to get a new credit card reader? Click on this link to learn how to purchase Vagaro products for your business: How to Buy Vagaro Items, Equipment, and Services for Your Business.
Applying for Credit Card Processing
You first need to sign up for credit card processing before ordering a free reader. Click on this link for more information: How to Switch to Vagaro Merchant Services and Apply for Credit Card Processing.
Keep in mind, also, it typically takes about three to five business days to receive the reader once it has been ordered.
How to Place an Order for a Free Credit Card Reader
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Credit Card Processing.
3. Select Business Account if you plan to get a free reader for the main business account. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Merchant Account. Next, click Get Your Free Reader.
1. Click Employee Account if you plan to get a free reader for a specific employee who has already been approved for credit card processing with Vagaro Merchant Services.
2. Locate the employee and then click on the Get your free reader link on the right side of the screen.
3. Here, you can choose from one of the free credit card readers available. Notice you have options to select a reader for your mobile or computer.
4. Select the appropriate Shipping Address as well as the Shipping & Handling charge.
5. Select how you want to pay the shipping charges.
6. Click Place Order when you are finished making the selections.