To get a free EMV reader once your application is approved for credit card processing, follow the steps below.
Note: You first have to sign up for credit card processing before ordering a free EMV reader. See Sign up for Credit Card Processing for more information. We are not able to integrate with third-party systems at this time. If you are using another credit card processor, you must record the transactions separately in Vagaro.
- Go to Settings > Add-Ons > Credit Card Processing.
- To get a reader for your business, click Business Account. If you have more than one merchant account, select the one, and then click Get Your Free Reader.
- To get a reader for an employee who has already been approved for credit card processing, click Employee Account, select the employee, and then click Get your free reader.
- Select the reader you prefer.
You can choose from other options, like an EMV reader with a dock, or systems that include the EMV reader. You'll see a discount for the cost of the EMV reader itself listed with each option.
Note: Available EMV reader & hardware options and pricing vary by country.
- Scroll down and provide shipping, contact information, and a choice for shipping type.
- Select payment options - use your card on file with Vagaro or provide a new payment method. Review your order and click Place Order.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions on the pop-up screen.
Important: If you receive a free credit card reader from Vagaro Merchant Services and do not utilize Vagaro Merchant Services for a minimum term of 12 months, you agree to pay Vagaro Merchant Services an early cancellation fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email.