To get a free reader once your application is approved for credit card processing, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
|*Remember, you first have to sign up for credit card processing before ordering a free reader. Click here for more information. Also note that we are not able to integrate with third-party systems at this time so if you are using another credit card processor, you must record the transactions separately in Vagaro.|
Let's get started!
Getting a Free Credit Card Reader
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the page under Add-Ons.
3. Select Business Account if you plan to get a free reader for the main business account. Click the drop-down menu under Merchant Account to select the account that was approved. Then click Get Your Free Reader.
1. Click Employee Account to get a free reader for a specific employee who has already been approved for credit card processing. Find the employee. Then click the Get your free reader link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the reader you prefer. You can get a free reader for your mobile (a phone, iPad or Tablet) or one for your computer.
3. Select the Shipping Address as well as the Shipping & Handling option you prefer. You can choose ground shipping, two-day shipping or next day shipping. Then select the Payment type you want to use.
4. Select Card on File to pay with the credit card that's on file. Select New Payment Method to use a different type of payment. Click Place Order to continue.
5. Click Accept to confirm the order once you're finished reading the Terms and Conditions. If you receive a free reader from Vagaro Merchant Services and do not use our credit card processor for a minimum of a year, you will have to pay a $75 early cancellation fee (the price of the free reader).
6. You'll receive this notification once you place the order.