To get a free credit card reader once your Vagaro credit card application is approved, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version.
*Remember, you first have to sign up for credit card processing before ordering a free reader. Click this link for more information: How to Apply for Credit Card Processing. Also note that we are not able to integrate with third-party systems at this time so if you are using another credit card processor, you must record the transactions separately in Vagaro.
Let's get started!
How to Get a Free Credit Card Reader
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Credit Card Processing on the left side of the page.
3. Select Business Account if you plan to get a free reader for the main business account. Click the drop-down menu under Merchant Account to select the account that was approved. Then click Get Your Free Reader.
1. Click Employee Account to get a free reader for a specific employee who has already been approved for credit card processing. Find the employee. Then click the Get your free reader link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the reader you prefer. You can get a free reader for your mobile (a phone, iPad or Tablet) or one for your computer. You can also purchase a complete Point of Sale system for your iPad, iPhone, Android or computer. Free EMV Readers are also available when you sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services. The chip readers work on an iPhone, iPad, and Android.
3. Select the Shipping Address as well as the Shipping & Handling option you prefer. You can choose ground shipping, two-day shipping or next day shipping. Then select the Payment type you want to use.
4. When you're finished, click Place Order.
5. Once you're finished reading the Terms and Conditions, click Accept to confirm the order. If you receive a free reader from Vagaro Merchant Services and do not use our credit card processor for a minimum term of 12 months, you will have to pay a $75 early cancellation fee.
6. You'll receive this notification once you place the order.