Create new memberships. Apply discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. Offer discounts based on a set number of visits. Purchase high-quality membership cards to enhance customer experiences. And manage all your memberships much more efficiently with the Membership Management feature.
Businesses can apply discounts to entire brands, categories, services, classes, and products when using this powerful feature. Once memberships are created, they can be sold across multiple platforms, including on the checkout screen, the Vagaro Check-in App, your booking page, and custom website.
Additionally, you can choose not to require auto-renewal when creating memberships. If you choose to require auto-renewal, you can set the Auto-Renew Limit or the number of times you want to renew the item. This gives you more flexibility and control and provides clients with more payment options.
Helpful Link: Managing Memberships on the Vagaro Pro App.
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below to explore the various benefits of this feature.
- Navigating the Membership Page
- Purchasing Client Membership Cards
- Adding New Memberships and Setting Auto-Renewal Options
Adding Services, Classes, and Products to Memberships
Adding Discounts to Services, Classes, and Products
Grouping Services, Classes, and Products within Memberships
Exporting and Printing Memberships
Navigating the Membership Page
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Memberships.
3. Click on the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the membership to edit or delete it.
4. This screen will appear when you save an edited membership. Select the option. Then, click OK.
Purchasing Membership Cards to Sell to Customers
1. Click Order Now to order membership cards from Vagaro.
2. Click on the drop-down menu to select the quantity.
If you want to order 250 Custom Plastic Membership Cards, for example, selecting two for the Desired Quantity will double the price as well as the number of membership cards being ordered.
For more information on how to purchase products and items from Vagaro, click on this link: How to Buy Vagaro Items, Equipment, and Services for Your Business.
Adding a New Membership
You can choose not to require auto-renewal when creating memberships. If you choose to require auto-renewal, you can set the Auto-Renew Limit or the number of times you want to renew the membership. This gives you more flexibility and control and provides clients with more payment options.
1. Click New Membership. Customers will have an option to purchase the membership when using the Vagaro Check-in App. Businesses also will be able to sell memberships to customers directly on the Vagaro checkout screen as well as on their booking page or Vagaro website.
2. Enter the Membership Name as well as a Description.
3. Enter the Price as well as the Reward Points.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to choose a Charge Frequency. You can charge the customer Weekly, Monthly, Every two months, Quarterly or Yearly.
5. Toggle the Auto Renew option. Then enter the Auto Renew Limit. This option allows you to set the number of times you want to renew the membership. You also will have an option to select Unlimited when entering the Auto Renew Limit.
6. Toggle the Show Membership Online option to display it on your Vagaro website and widget. Notice you also can toggle to allow membership discounts in addition to any discounts offered in your daily deals for services, classes, or products.
Adding Services and Classes to Memberships
1. Let's now add services and classes to the membership. Click on the Services/Classes tab near the bottom of the screen. Next, click Add.
2. Select the services or classes. Notice you can group them together. Just click Create Group or click Add if you do not want to group them just yet.
Adding Discounts and Visits to Multiple Services and Classes
1. Click Mass Edit in the Service tab to apply discounts to multiple services and classes at the same time.
2. Select All Categories and All Services/Classes to add discounts to all the items. Then, enter the discount. Notice you can add a free discount.
3. Enter the number of visits. Notice you can add an unlimited number of visits. Click Apply when you are finished.
Grouping Services and Classes
1. Once you've added the services and classes to the memberships, you can group specific items within the membership. Click on the checkbox that corresponds to each item on the left side of the screen. Then, click Group.
2. Click Group.
3. The grouping has been confirmed. Notice the discount and visits have been applied to the group. Click Ungroup to remove the grouping. Click Delete to remove the services from the membership.
Adding Products to Memberships
1. Click on the Products tab. Then click Add Product.
2. Select the products. Notice you can group them together. Just click Create Group or click Add if you do not want to group them just yet.
Applying Discounts and Setting Product Quantities
1. Click Mass Edit in the Products tab to apply discounts to multiple products at the same time.
2. Enter the discount. Notice you can offer a free discount.
3. Enter the quantity. Notice you can select an unlimited quantity. Click Apply when you are finished.
4. The discounts and quantities have been applied. Keep in mind the discounts will no longer apply once the set quantity has been reached. And the sales price will default to the original price once the set quantity has been met. Click Add Product to add more products to the membership.
1. Just like services and classes, you can group products within a membership. Select the products on the left side of the screen. Then, click Group.
2. Click Group.
3. The grouping has been confirmed. Notice the discounts and quantities have been applied to the group.
4. Click Ungroup to remove the grouping. Click Delete to remove the products from the membership.
Exporting and Printing Memberships
1. Click the left icon to export all your memberships to an Excel sheet. Click the right icon to print a physical copy.
Saving the Changes
1. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished making the changes.