Here's all you need to know about credit card batch schedules and when your transactions deposit to your bank account.
- Transactions in your Vagaro account batch at 3 PM Pacific time or 6 PM Eastern Time. The batch then takes about 24 hours to deposit to your bank account. One of the few exceptions is a transaction that occurs on Saturday or Sunday, which takes 2 days to deposit to your bank. This is due to banks being closed on Sundays.
- Free credit card readers also are available once your credit card application is approved.
- When it comes to the average total of fees that are taken out, you can expect an estimated three percent that's charged from swiped credit card fees once the month has ended. However, this percentage may increase if the transactions are keyed in.
Transactions that occur on Holidays
If a transaction occurs on a holiday, this means that it will deposit to your bank account in two days. This is different than the normal schedule, in which transactions typically take about a day to deposit, with exceptions to weekends since the banks are closed on Sundays.
To view the complete 2018-2022 holiday schedule as observed by the Federal Reserve System, click this link: How the Holiday Schedule Affects Your Credit Card Deposits.
Let's get started!
- Vagaro Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates
- How to Run a Transaction Report and Find Customer Transactions
- How to Know if your Credit Card Application Has Been Approved
When Do Deposits Batch?
|Batch Day||Deposit Day||Duration|
Who do I contact if I have questions?
You can call Vagaro directly at 800-919-0157. We are available 7 days a week, Monday through Friday from 6 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 7 AM - 5 PM and Sunday 7 AM - 4 PM. These times are all in Pacific Time. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact to order my free reader?
Once your credit card application is approved, you'll be prompted to order your free reader. For more information on how to get this item, click this link: How Do I Get a Free Reader?
You can also contact Vagaro directly at 800-919-0157 x2. We are available 7 days a week, Monday - Friday from 6 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 7 AM - 5 PM and Sunday 7 AM - 4 PM. These times are all in Pacific Time.
Non-Qualified fees are a range of higher interchange rates that are bucketed into a single-line item. The bank defines these as fees assessed by Visa/MasterCard on transactions they deem riskier and/or costly. Unqualified fees are usually assessed due to typed-in transactions, corporate cards, foreign credit cards, and certain rewards/bonus/cashback/airline type cards.