How Do I Issue a Refund in Vagaro?
Vagaro allows you to issue refunds when running a Transaction List report. Just simply locate the service on your transaction list, click on the Action drop-down menu. Then, click Refund.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Transaction List.
3. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections. Click on the following link for more information on how to run reports: How to Run a Transaction List Report.
4. Locate the item and then click on the Action drop-down menu. Next, click Refund.
5. Click on the box under the appropriate refund box.
6. Enter the Refund Amount. Then, click Next.
7. Enter how you want to distribute the refund amount. Then, click Submit.
8. Enter the reason for the refund. Click on the checkboxes below to email or print a copy of the receipt. Then, click Submit.
How to Refund a Gift Certificate
1. This screen will appear when attempting to refund a gift certificate. Click Add Existing or click Add New to create a new gift certificate.
2. Select the gift certificate and then click Submit if you clicked Add Existing.
3. Create a new certificate if you selected Add New. You can scan the gift certificate number, enter it or click Auto Generate to populate a new number. Click Submit when you are finished.
4. Click OK to confirm the refund.
You'll be able to see the refunds when you run your next Transaction List report.