Rebook appointments for a service or class with ease in Vagaro. Users can rebook from two locations in the system: the calendar screen and checkout screen. This forum will go over how to rebook appointments for your customers.
Please note: A rebooking will only show up in your Rebooking Reports if the service is rebooked today and if it's the first time you have booked or rebooked that customer. Thus, you can only have one rebooking per customer per day. If you try to rebook outside of these parameters, the booking will not be reflected in the rebooking reports.
To access your Rebooking Reports, click Reports. Next, click Rebooking.
Next, select a Date Range, the Service Provider, and the Customer. Click Run Report to see the percentage of Booked and Rebooked appointments for that customer.
Rebooking from the Calendar Screen
1. Click on an Existing Appointment. Next, click on Rebook.
2. All the options are already selected since you are simply rebooking the appointment. Click on Search.
3. Choose the specific time you want to book the appointment by clicking on one of the red boxes displaying a time.
4. Click on Book.
5. Click on OK.
Rebooking from the Checkout Screen
1. Click on Checkout to get to the Checkout screen.
2. Click on Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on Rebook.
4. All the options are already selected since you are simply rebooking the appointment. Click on Search.
5. Choose the specific time you want to book the appointment by clicking on one of the red boxes displaying a time.
6. Click on Book.
7. Click on OK.