How to Rebook Appointments from the Calendar and Checkout Screens
Vagaro's easy-to-use interface makes rebooking appointments and classes a breeze. You can rebook from two locations in the system: the calendar screen and checkout screen. Follow the steps below for more information.
Helpful Link: How to Rebook an Appointment on the Vagaro Pro App.
Helpful Information: A rebooking will only show up in your Rebooking Reports if the service is rebooked today and if it's the first time you have booked or rebooked that customer. Thus, you can only have one rebooking per customer per day. If you try to rebook outside of these parameters, the booking will not be reflected in the rebooking reports.
To access your Rebooking Reports, click Reports. Next, click Rebooking.
Then, select a Date Range, the Service Provider, and the Customer. Click Run Report to see the percentage of Booked and Rebooked appointments for that customer.
Rebooking from the Calendar Screen
1. Click on an existing appointment. Next, click Rebook.
2. All the options are already selected since you are simply rebooking the appointment. Click on Search.
3. Select a time.
4. Click Book.
5. Click on OK.
Rebooking from the Checkout Screen
1. Click Checkout.
2. Click Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
3. Notice you can print a receipt, email a copy to the customer or opt not to produce a receipt. You'll be able to rebook an appointment once you're done performing either of these actions.
4. Click Rebook.
5. Click on the drop-down menus to select another service and service provider. Selecting is service is required. However, choosing a service provider is optional. Click on the calendar icon to select a date. Then, click Search.
6. The screen appears if the date is not available. Click on the calendar icon to select another date.
7. Select the date on the calendar.
8. Click Search.
9. Select the time.
10. You have an option to enter a comment. Click Book to confirm the booking.