Learn how to run detailed reports on your total booking percentages in this article. Vagaro allows you to view the total available booking hours vs. the total hours that are actually booked within a selected date range. This way, you'll be able to get a better idea of your booking performance. Read the article below for more information on how to run this report.
1. Click Reports. Then, click Booking Percentage.
2. Click on the box to set the Date Range.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. The report will show the following:
- The total available booking hours within a date range.
- The actual hours that were booked within a date range.
- The total booking percentage (the actual time booked divided by the available time).
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. Notice you also have an option to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.